I’m happy to announce that JBoss Fuse Integration Service 2.0 has been released. The Fuse team has been hard at work bringing Camel 2.18, Spring Boot, to the OpenShift platform. This is the best platform to develop and operate integrations in a micro microservice architecture. It lets you create tailored containerized integration applications that package only the middleware services that you need and no more.
What is Fuse Integration Services?
Fuse Integration Services (FIS) is a distribution of JBoss Fuse that provides tooling and runtime support for creating containerized integration services on OpenShift, including
- Docker-formatted container images for a Fuse runtime
- Tooling to create, develop and build containerized Fuse applications
- Self-service deployment templates for common integration scenarios
- Native integration with OpenShift for service discovery, clustering,and configuration management
- All based on the core technologies (Camel, CXF, Karaf) available in JBoss Fuse
- Support for Fuse on Spring Boot along with the latest version of Camel (2.18).
- Completely overhauled templates and getting started experience for OpenShift.
- FIS-specific tooling added to Fuse Tooling suite for Developer Studio.
- A brand new Getting Started guide
- Alignment with Fuse 6.3 for Karaf images to ease transition for existing Fuse customers using Karaf/Blueprint-based apps.
- Uniform alignment with OpenShift source-to-image for both source and binary builds.
- Improved quality and bug fixes across the board.
Ready to get started?